We often create training programs to meet special needs. We work with our clients to determine the goals of the program, the specific challenges they face, and any outside factors that need to be dealt with.
• We conducted a communication and negotiating skills program for 80 purchasing officers of a major airline. The airline told us that the improvement in communication skills and self-confidence resulted in saving the company thousands of dollars through better negotiated deals.
• A pharmaceutical company asked us to tackle a problem faced by its product representatives. The reps call on physicians and often get no more than five minutes to present their cases. The challenge was to create and polish a presentation that would get the message across and educate physicians about their product.
• We trained about fifty representatives in a special one-day session. The results were so good that the company subsequently hired us to create special programs for marketing and other divisions.
• An industry facing a barrage of investigations and lawsuits felt that the lawyers involved were not presenting their story effectively to the public and the media. My firm was retained to develop consistent core messages and coach the lawyers in how to best deliver the key points.
• The companies subsequently saw marked improvement in media coverage and the public’s understanding and appreciation of the industry’s positions.